Chase Sapphire Mail
- Apply for the popular Chase Sapphire credit card online
- The application should take less than 2 minutes to complete
- Visit www.chasesapphiremail.com login
- Applicants should receive an instant decision
The Chase Sapphire Email application will require the customer to have the 12-digit invitation number and the 5-digit zip code and then provide the last name on the promotional offer. Please note both the invitation number and the zip code can be found on the Chase credit card mailing promotion.
The Chase Sapphire credit card is issued by JPMorgan Chase & Co., and any questions regarding the online application can be directed to 1-800-935-9935 (please feel free to call this number anytime from Monday thru Friday from 8 am until 5 pm CT).
Some of the widespread benefits associated with the Chase Sapphire card (assuming one is approved) include no annual fee for the first year, 2 X points on travel and dining, plus card members will receive 25% more bang for their buck when they redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals, and cruises through the lucrative Chase Ultimate Rewards program (please note after the first year the annual fee will check in at $95).
The Chase Sapphire credit card is a must for people who like to travel and dine out. Please note that Chase reserves the right to modify or cancel the terms of the Sapphire credit card at any point in time for any reason.
Chase Sapphire Invite Code
- The code is attached to the promotional mailing
- Mailing promotions are sent to applicants who have been pre-screened
- Moust have a good credit rating
JP Morgan Chase is considered one of the BIG FOUR of US banks, and the firm is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol JPM (primary holders of JPM stock include the likes of Vanguard, Blackrock, and Slate Street… aka all the major players on Wall Street).
- The corporate office is based at 270 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10017
- By phone by calling 212-270-6000.