Best Buy TS Renewal
- Renew a Geek Squad tech support service online in a few simple steps
- The renewal process should take less than 5 minutes to complete
- This option is only available for current Geek Squad customers.
The Best Buy TS Renewal service will require the contract ID and the customer’s zip code. The contract ID will be ten digits long and will be located on the renewal letter. Any questions regarding the Best Buy TS Renewal process can be directed to a customer service agent at 866-242-4568 between 8 am to 8 pm Monday thru Friday. Those sick and tired of the Geek Squad should ignore the renewal letter and let their protection plan lapse.
What in the world is Geek Squad?
- Provides high-end customer support concerning Best Buy purchases
- Can be found at more than 1,100 Best Buy stores
- Provides coverage for accidental drops and spills
Popular services that Geek Squad covers include appliances, cell phones, video gaming, wearable tech, and computers/tablets. The Geek Squad is available via phone, chat, or visit at any Best Buy location (assuming they have a Geek Squad crew). Any questions regarding the Geek Squad service can be directed to 1-800-433-5778.
Why am I getting a Best Buy renewal charge?
You are receiving a renewal charge in regards to your Best Buy Geek Squad account because you are an active member who has their renewal set on automatic.
What is a Best Buy renewal fee?
The renewal fee is $199.99 unless you call or cancel by your next due date. To cancel, dial 1-888-BEST BUY (1-888-237-8289).
What do people say about the Geek Squad?
“The Geek Squad service is one of the primary reasons I purchase tech products from Best Buy. Any time I’ve ever had to use my Geek Squad Protection Plans, I’ve had nothing but positive experiences.” — Scott R., TX.