Apply Delta Gold
- Obtain more information about the Delta Gold SkyMiles credit card which is designed for those who enjoy (or have to) travel a lot
- The Apply Delta Gold promotional offer requires the applicant to have the 14-character RSVP Code from their mailing offer
- Please note the Delta Gold promotional RSVP Code is unique to the individual whose name is printed on the mail offer and cannot be used by any other individual
The 14-character RSVP Code can be found just below the expiration date from the Apply Delta Gold mailing offer and will be 1 letter with 13 numbers for a total of 14 characters. Those who have received the offer are almost guaranteed to be approved and a decision should be made in 60 seconds or less. The Gold Delta SkyMiles credit card is issued by American Express in associated with Delta Air Lines, Inc..
Apply Delta Gold Highlights and Features
- Members will receive “2 miles” for every dollar spent on purchases made directly with Delta
- Comes with no annual fee for the first year but then will convert to an annual fee of $95 for each year after 🙁
- APR on purchases will be a variable rate, currently 15.49% to 19.49%, based on your creditworthiness and other factors and are subject to change based on the health of the US economy and the credit market
- No foreign transaction fees
- Comes with 50,000 Bonus Miles for new applicants/members
In order to claim the 50,000 bonus miles associated with the Apply Delta Gold offer the member must make $1,000 in purchases within the first 3 months. The 50,000 bonus miles will come in the form of a $50 credit card statement and will be applied shortly after the member has reached the spending requirements.
Any questions about the Apply Delta Gold promotional card offer ca be directed to American Express credit card agent by calling 1-800-297-3276 Monday to Friday 9 am – 12 am or Saturday and Sunday from 10 am – 6:30 pm Eastern Time.