My Frisch’s Visit
- Customers who recently dined at Frisch’s Restaurants can take a short customer survey in hopes to improve the service and the quality of the food
- In order to take the My Frisch’s Visit survey customers will need the 23 digit survey code from their receipt
- This code should be all number and located at the very bottom of the Frisch’s Big Boy receipt
Assuming the customer finishes the My Frisch’s Visit survey they should receive a promotional coupon that can be used on a future visit to this popular burger restaurant. All feedback collected during the course of the survey will be used to improve customer service and the customers name will never be shared with the Frisch’s employees. Frisch’s has hired the Service Management Group to collect all the data associated with the survey.
Frisch’s Big Boy
- Cincinnati based full service family style restaurants
- Specializes in “Big Boy” burgers
- Operates in the states of Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio, and Tennessee
Firsch’s was founded all the way back in 1905 by Mr. Samuel Frisch and then managed by his three sons (David, Reuben and Irving) after his passing in 1923. Today the company has more than 120 locations and operates two concession booths inside Great American Ballpark (home of the Cincinnati Reds).
Some of the must try menu items when at Frisch’s include:
- The Brawny Lad 1/4 lb. of beef burger (complete with a HUGE slice of onion on a toasted rye bun)
- Super Big Boy (only order this sucker when extremely hungry)
- North Atlantic Cod Fish Sandwich (hand cut golden fried cod covered in the Frisch’s world-famous tartar sauce)
- Pork Tenderloin Sandwich (Breaded pork fillet, golden-fried & served with tomato, shredded lettuce & our special sauce on a butter-grilled bistro bun)
- Cheese Steak Sandwich (its cheese and steak… what could do wrong here?)