Toys R Us Credit Card
- You must be 18 or older and have a good credit score to get approved.
- A must-have credit card if you have kids due to the generous reward program
- Designed for legal residents of the United States
- Balance transfers are not available with this card
- Toys R Us Credit Card Login Here
- You can pay the credit card with any bank account routing and account number.
Toys R Us is a popular kids’ toy store specializing in video games, dolls, action figures, learning games, and building blocks. It is also an ideal place to work for teenagers in high school and or college.
Trending: Amazon.com/My TV
As a former Toys R Us Mastercard credit cardholder, you’ll find all the information below to access your account online, how to make a payment online or through the mail, and contact customer service.
- Phone: 1-855-389-2359
- Toys R Us/Babies R Us store credit card customer service: 1-855-389-2365
- Mail: Toys R Us / Synchrony Mastercard R Us Mastercard P.O. Box 530938 Atlanta, GA 30353-0939
- No annual fee
- Rewards points earned on all toy purchases
- It can be used anywhere the Mastercard logo is present
Synchrony Bank manages the Toys R Us credit cards. Besides credit cards, Synchrony offers competitive interest rates on savings, the money market, and CD accounts. They have an A+ rating with the BBB.
Toys R Us Retailer
Toys “R” Us is an American toy, clothing, and baby product retailer owned by Tru Kids and various others. The company was founded in 1957; its first store was built in April 1948, with its headquarters located in Parsippany-Troy Hills, New Jersey, in the New York metropolitan area.
The following credit scores are generally required for approval: good (700 – 749) or excellent (750 – 850). If you need to improve your credit score, consider a credit card from Credit One.