Tazcc com Login
Be the envy of all your pals with the brand-spanking new Taz Visa credit card, which can be used for everyday purchases. The card is ideal for those with less-than-ideal credit who want to increase their credit score by making on-time payments.
- Credit lines increase opportunities.
- Reports to all three credit bureaus.
- Visit www.tazcc.com/login to sign in and update your account.
- You will need a valid email address to register for an online Taz card account.
According to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc, the Taz Visa credit card was issued by First National Bank.
You must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States. Use the card to make purchases wherever the Visa logo is present.
Once you have online access, you can…
- Access your Taz Visa Account Dashboard
- Edit your Account Information (Address, Home, Work or Other Phone #)
- Set Up Notifications/Alerts
- Download and Print Statements (PDF)
- Manage Paperless Statements (Enroll/Cancel)
- View Payment History
- Make a Payment (Cancel)
- Enroll in Autopay (Edit, Cancel)
- View Statements
- View Account Balances/Details
- Payment Address: Taz Visa PO Box 2876 Omaha, NE 68103 Correspondence Address Taz Visa PO Box 5081 Sioux Falls, SD 57117-5081
- Toll-Free: 1-888-803-6634
- Online: tazcc.com/mcardmemberservices/ContactUs
What devices can support the Taz Visa Mobile App?
When downloading the Taz Visa Mobile App on your mobile device, we recommend you go to a trusted source, such as the App Store on your Apple Device or Google Play on your Android device, rather than a third-party source, such as Facebook or an email.
The Taz Visa Mobile App can be found in either the Google Play or Apple App Store.
Where do I send my Taz Visa card payments?
Please send Taz Visa payments via regular mail to: Taz Visa PO Box 2876 Omaha, NE 68103.
Please include your credit card account number on your payment.
Are Taz Visa credit card pre-approval letters mailed?
Yes, the Taz Visa credit card will mail pre-approved promotional offers. These letters should contain an offer code and a link to apply at.
How to check the Taz credit card application status?
Please dial toll-free 1-888-803-6634 to check the status of your application.
Does Taz credit card have an annual fee?
$49 or $75 annually, contrary to popular belief that the Taz card has zero annual fees.
- We give the Taz Visa credit score a 4.7 out of 5.
- WalletHub 3.7 out of 5
- Google Play Users 4.6 out of 5