DGCustomerFirst Survey $100 Gift Card
- Take a short survey about a purchase at Dollar General
- Visit www.dgcustomerfirst.com to start the survey
- It will take between 4 to 7 minutes to complete
- You will have the chance to win a $100 DG gift card
Customers can enter online or by mail.
We have shown the online method above; below is how you enter the DG Customer Survey by mail.
Enter without purchasing by Mail
- Write his/her complete name (no initials), valid e-mail address, street address (P.O. Boxes not accepted), city, state, ZIP code, telephone number, and date of birth (MM/DD/YYYY) on a 3½”x5” card
- Mail it to Dollar General Survey Sweepstakes 2021, P.O. Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325.
- A Mail-In Entry must be postmarked by the Entry Period End Date and received by the Mail-In Entry Received by Date (as indicated in Section 1) to be eligible for the applicable Entry Period.
- An entrant will receive one (1) entrant into the applicable Entry Period for a valid Mail-In Entry.
- Mail-In Entries must be legibly hand-written. Mechanical reproductions, postage-due, Mail-In Entries mailed in envelopes or sent over the entry limits below will not be accepted.
- A Mail-In Entry received without a verifiable and legible return address will be deemed incomplete and invalid.
Trending: Costco Citi Card Login
Recent winners can be viewed at www.dgcustomerfirst.com/winners.
DG Customer First Prize Info
- Prizes (520 total; 10 per Entry Period): Each winner will receive one (1) 100 Dollar General Gift Card (“Prize”). A Dollar General Gift Card is subject to all terms and conditions set forth on the card. Five hundred twenty (520) Prizes will be available in the Sweepstakes (ten  per Entry Period).
- The ARV of each Prize is $100. B. Total ARV: The total ARV of all Prizes available in the Sweepstakes is $52,000. C. Odds of Winning: The odds of winning a Prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received during each Entry Period. D. General: In no event will more than the above numbers of Prizes be awarded.
- If for any reason, more Prize notifications are sent (or more claims are received), Sponsor reserves the right to award a Prize through a random drawing from among all eligible Prize claims received. No Prize substitution or exchange will be allowed, except by the Sponsor, as provided herein. The Sweepstakes Entities shall not be held responsible for delays in awarding a Prize for any reason.
- After a good-faith attempt, the Sponsor cannot award or deliver a Prize, and the Prize may not be re-awarded. Limit: Two (2) Prizes per person.