American Express Card Confirmation
- AMEX customer can confirm their credit card was received via US Mail
- Requires the card number and the 4-digit card ID
- Confirmation takes less than 2 minutes
The American Express Company operates AmericanExpress.com/ConfirmCard. The AMEX card holder will receive the card in the mail with a sticker directing them to visit the confirmation URL. Once they arrive at the Url they will be asked to provide the 15 digit card number along with the 4-digit AMEX card ID (both of these number can be found on the front of the card).
Once the numbers have been provided, American Express will ask them if a few questions, like whether would they like to add someone to the card. Simply bypass these questions by clicking on the continue tab and then the card confirmation process is complete.
American Express credit cards can be used anywhere in the US where the AMEX logo is present. Consumers must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the US in order to obtain a American Express credit card. Our favorite credit card issued by AMEX is the American Express Gold card. The AMEX Gold credit card looks SUPER COOL and provides some of the best cash back rewards for consumers on the higher end of the income scale.
- Used when a customer has received a new American Express credit card in the mail
- The new credit card may be the result of a new application, an old card was no longer working, or in the event if fraud took place
- Customers will only need 1 or 2 minute of their time to activate the card
- Requires Internet access
Any questions about an American Express credit card or the confirmation process can be directed to an American Express customer service agent at 1-800-528-4800, 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Consumers looking to apply for an AMEX card over the phone can dial 1-800-243-3888 from 6 am to 2 am ET, 7 days a week. American Express platinum customers have a special line designed for them at 1-800-492-3932.
- American Express Gold Card
- The Platinum Card
- The Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Card (best for consumers who travel often and stay at Starwood Hotels)
- Amex EveryDay Credit Card (ideal for the middle-class consumer looking to get the most out of their everyday purchases)
- American Express Green Card