Tell Popeyes Survey
- Take the Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Customer Survey sweepstakes online
- Grand prize winners will receive a smooth check for $1000 to be used in any way they wish (Popeyes hopes the winners will spend it all on their spicy friend chicken and fries)
- No purchase is required in order to enter
The Tell Popeyes $1000 survey sweepstakes will take about 5 minutes to complete and will ask a variety of questions in relation to the customers visit and meal. A total of 12 $1000 grand prize winners will be drawn during the course of the promotion and contestants can enter WITHOUT purchase via US Mail. Odds of winning this 1k hand out from Popeyes will depend on how many customers take the survey after their visit to this Louisiana Kitchen fried chick shop.
Tell Popeyes Survey Notes
- Customers will need the restaurant number, date of visit, time of visit and the total amount of money spent
- To take the Popeyes $1000 Survey Sweepstakes please dial the toll-free number found on the receipt (please note a touch tone phone must be used when taking the survey via phone)
- Contestants MUST be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the USA
- Employees of Popeyes or AFC enterprises are NOT allowed to participate in the 1k prize draw
To enter the Popeyes survey sweepstakes drawing without an actual purchase please write to: PO BOX 3526, Southbury, CT 06488. Please include an index card with the contestants name, address, date of birth (to prove the customer is 18 years of age or older), email address and phone number.
Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen
- Founded on a hot summers day in July of 1972
- Has over 2000 locations
- Particularly popular in the Southeast United States (Popeyes fried chicken can be found at 1 out of every 5 SEC football tailgate according to lore)
Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen is considered the second largest (Number One is KFC) friend chicken shop in the United States with an operating revenue of $2 million US Dollars. Some of the better deals on the menu include the combo meals and the family meals.