Hertz Survey EU
- Allows a customer to provide feedback in relation to a car rental with Hertz
- The survey feedback is gathered by InMoment Inc
The information received from the Hertz EU survey, while kept confidential, is used to improve the quality of service provided by the company. This ensures you have a more pleasant experience the next time you rent a car. On top of that, you stand a chance to win prizes from Hertz, including a coupon code which can be redeemed in order to obtain a discount on a future rental.
Hertz Survey Notes
- The customer survey is only open to customers from Europe
- Customer must have rented a car from Hertz in order to participate
- The 9-digit number will be need to take the survey and this number can be found on the Hertz receipt
- Answer the questions to complete the survey (this will include the reason for your rental, the make and model of the car rented, your level of satisfaction with the staff, your experience with the car, and your overall experience with the rental
The Hertz EU Customer Survey is a promotion sponsored by Hertz who is one of the leading car rental companies in Europe. The survey helps to get a feedback on the quality of service from customers who have rented cars from the company. The information received is then used to improve the quality of the customer service offered.
Hertz Business Lore
- Car rental firm with locations in over 140 countries worldwide
- John P Tague oversees 30,000 employees
- Is considered the largest rental car company in terms of sales
The company was founded in 1918 by Walter L. Jacobs using Model T Ford cars. Mr. Jacobs had about a dozen Model T’s and rented them out to customers in the greater Chicago area. Hertz is based at 225 Brae Boulevard, Park Ridge, NJ 07656 United States and can be reached by phone at 201-307-2000.