Sweat With The Best
- Sign in to enter Gatorade Experience access code for a chance to win an epic athletic experience (aka play a game of catch with Peyton Manning)
- Other sports stars involved in the promotion include Serena Williams, Bryce Harper, Jimmie Johnson, Dwyane Wade, JJ Watt, Paul George, Patrick Kane and April Ross
Besides player experience Gatorade is also offering team experiences such as playing a game of horse at the San Antonio Spurs players and coaches at the 2015 Spurs Family Fantasy, toss a few touchdown passes via the Manning Passing Academy in the summer of 2016 (no Super Bowl Rings here), gym training at Camp Woodward, take a trip to the USA Field Hockey training center (this is for girls only) and Visit YSC and train with the Philadelphia Union Academy team (this may or not be a soccer team). Please note Multiple Drawing Dates/Entry Deadlines apply for Random Drawing Prizes.
Gatorade Business Lore
- Popular sports drink manufacturer
- Owned and operated by the PepsiCO
- Uses a combination of water, carbohydrates, and electrolytes to power athletes through the game
- The roots of the firm can be traced back to the University of Florida
- This super star beverage is marketed and sold in over 80 countries across the globe and also offers protein bars and pre work out chews
Gatorade is so popular it is used to give winning football coaches “Gatorade Baths”. This is a popular culture tradition when the head football coach get a cooler of Gatorade dumped on him when winning the big game.