- Provides instruction on how to link a Roku device
- The instruction applies to ALL Roku player models made in the United States
If all else fails customers can always reach out to Roku customer service by mail: 12980 Saratoga Ave. Saratoga, CA 95070 or by fax: (408) 446-1734 or by phone at 888-600-7658.
Common Roku Linking Issues
- The website shows the Roku player has been successfully linked but the TV screen is still asking the customer to link the Roku device
- No link code can be seen on the TV
- The website fails to accept the link code
Common ways to fix the issues include simply reset the Roku device | •If the serial number does not appear as a linked player, go back to your TV and select “Help”, then “Get a new code” | through the Roku device in the garbage and order NetFlix.