- Set up a DirecTV device with an activation code
- The entire process is super simple and will take only 3 steps to complete
- The activation code can be located by selecting the Pandora option on the product in question
Pandora DirecTV is operated by Pandora Media and the Music Genome Project both of which are registered trademarks of Pandora Media, Inc.. The service is free to use and if the service has already been installed but the customer is being asked to provide the Pandora DirecTV code again simply enter the activation code in the field provided and go through the set-up process again.
Pandora Internet Radio
- Oakland based music streaming company
- Founded by Will Glaser as Savage Beast Technologies
- Available to consumers living in the Australia, New Zealand and the United States
Pandora specializes in playing a musical selections of a certain genre based on the user’s artist selection (so if a customer loves heavy metal bands they will hear songs from the likes of Metallica, Black Sabbath, and Slayer). Although Mr. Glaser is given credit with founding the firm he also had help from co-founders Jon Kraft and Tim Westergren. The firm trades on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker symbol “P” and the corporate office is based at Pandora Media, Inc., 2100 Franklin Street, Suite 700, Oakland, CA 94612.
- El Segundo, California-based direct broadcast satellite cable provider
- Founded on December 20, 1985
- Is owned and operated by AT&T
DirecTV provides television and audio services to subscribers through satellite transmissions and has more than 27,000 employees. The firm is headquartered at 2230 E. Imperial Highway El Segundo, California. DirecTV not only serves households but they actively market themselves to bars, restaurants, hotels (Hilton), college dorms, and high-end hospitals. Any questions about the company or issues surrounding a DirecTV product can be directed to 1 (800) 531-5000.