My Waffle House Login
- Waffle House employees can access their work-related accounts online with a username and password
- Want to be Waffle House employees can even apply for a job online at My.WaffleHouse.com
- New Waffle House employees will have to provide the pre-registration access code (employees who do not have the pre-registration access code will want to speak with their manager to obtain one)
- Visit www.my.wafflehouse.com now
My.WaffleHouse.com is operated by the Waffle House and is free for all employees. The Waffle House pre-registration access code can also be obtained via text message or email (please allow up to 3 minutes for the code to be received from the time of request). Please note standard text message rates will apply, and the Waffle House employee’s phone number may be used in recovering their My.WaffleHouse.com account in case they forget their login information (but is not required to start the recovery process).
- The employee’s login is usually the employee’s first letter of their name, middle initial, and then the first 5 letters of the employee’s last name (for example, if the employee’s name is Sam W Davidson, the login would be SWDAVID)
- Standard text message rates will apply for employees who elect to receive their code via text
- The code should arrive in 3 minutes or less
- The code will be valid for 24 hours
- Waffle House employees who pick to receive the code via email will receive the code from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please be sure to check spam email for the code.
Waffle House Inc. is a Norcross, Georgia-based casual dining restaurant specializing in breakfast and late-night dining. The Waffle House corporate office is based at 5986 Financial Dr. Norcross, Georgia, 30071, and can be reached via phone at (770) 729-5700. When visiting a Waffle House, the best menu items are Waffles with a side of Bacon, Fried Eggs with a side of Ham, or the Texas Egg and Bacon Cheese Melt.