- Take a simple survey for a chance to win a $500 Hy-Vee Gift Card
- The survey is void where prohibited by law and operated by Hy-Vee, Inc All Rights Reserved
Hy-Vee Survey is a customer experience survey that is sponsored by Hy-Vee. The survey is designed to rate the customer satisfaction by allowing Hy-Vee customers to provide a feedback on their experience. The information collected during the survey is used by the company to improve the service delivery. The survey starts on November 3rd 2014 and runs until September 27th 2015. Participants of the survey are entered into the Hy-Vee Gift Card Sweepstakes, where they stand a chance of winning Hy-Vee gift card worth $500.
Hy-Vee Survey Notes
- The survey is only open to legal residents of Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Minnesota, Nebraska, South Dakota and Wisconsin
- Participants must be at least 18 years or above at the time of entry
- Employees of Hy-Vee are not allowed to enter the sweepstakes (this goes for immediate family members of the employees as well)
- Entry is limited to one entry per email address per person per day regardless of how many purchases are made
- The prizes can only be exchanged or substituted at the sole discretion of the Sponsor
Upon completion of the survey, participants gain one entry into the Hy-Vee Gift Card Sweepstakes. Customers can also enter the sweepstakes without making any purchases by or participating in the survey by mailing 3″ x 5″ card with their name, address, phone number and date of birth to Hy-Vee.
Prize and drawing
The Hy-Vee Gift Card Sweepstakes is divided into 11 separate promotion periods, during which one Grand Prize winner will be selected for each period through random drawing. Potential winners will be contacted through phone, email and/or mail.
To enter without purchase please write to: Hy-Vee Customer Experience Survey Sweepstakes Entry, 625 Panorama Trail, Suite 2100, Rochester, NY 14625-2437. The drawing for the $500 Hy-Vee gift card will usually occur before the 12 of the month for the previous month.