Disney Diamond Days
- Disney will be giving away over $470,000 worth of prizes now until September 11, 2015 in the Diamond Days promotion
- The promotion is sponsored by Disney and the drawing will be operated by Ventura Associates International
The Disney Diamond Days promotion will run for a total of 112 days and winners will be awarded each day. The Administrator (aka Ventura Associates International) will conduct a Daily Drawing on or about 11:00 AM on the applicable Day in order to select the potential Winner of each Daily Sweepstakes.
Disneyland Diamond Sweepstakes Notes
- Contestants are allowed to enter once a day
- Daily Prize must be claimed and used on that Day
- The Disney Diamond Days promotion is open to legal residents in the countries of Canada, Mexico and the United States
- Contestants must not be a minor as defined by their state/province/territory/country of primary residence
- Total value of all prizes are listed as $474,688.00
A copy of the rules/winners list/regulations associated with the Diamond Days promotion can be requested in writing by sending a 3×5 index card making the request to: Disneyland Diamond Days Sweepstakes, Winner/Rules, c/o Ventura Associates, ATTN: BW, 60 East 42nd Street, New York, NY 10165, U.S.A. Please be sure to include proper postage and PO Boxes are not allowed.
- VS, aqua blue diamond
- Disneyland Fantasyland Experience
- Disney Character VIP Party Experience: Party with Disney Characters such as Mickey, Minnie and Goofy
- Private Early Entry VIP Tour of Disney California Adventure Park
The most intriguing prize would be the Cinderella Glass Slipper prize pack that include a faceted crystal glass slipper adorned with a heart-shaped, white gold-plated, silver pendant containing a large topaz and smaller pave diamonds (the Cinderalla Glass Slipper prize pack is valued over $35,000)
It should be noted ALL winners will be responsible for paying state, federal and local taxes on any winnings. The Diamond Days promotion is sure to be one of the most popular sweepstakes going this summer and one of the most valuable.