Caremark My Caremark
- Access a Caremark account with a username and password (those who are new to the service will have to register will an email address)
- The registration process for new users will take less than 100 seconds to complete and there is not an annual fee associated with the My Caremark online service
- My Caremark online services is operated by CVS/caremark and is a must for anyone who uses this popular US-based pharmacy more than a few times a month
My Caremark allows a customer to manage their prescriptions online, review the status of an order, view all cost and coverages associated with a prescription, check out saving promotions, and print an My Caremark ID card. A quick refill service is also available for those who have a Mail Service RX number and their date of birth on hand (the mail service RX number is 9 digits long and can be located on the bottle, tube, jar, other packaging, or CVS/Caremark invoice… please enter only the letters and numbers into the Rx # field).
My Caremark Highlights
- Free to use
- Can be accessed from smartphones using iPhone and Android apps
- Consumers must be 18 years of age or older in order to register for the My Caremark online services
- Easily access prescription refills, get drug cost estimates and find ways to on costly medications
- Requires Caremark benefits ID number upon sign up
Any questions in regards to the My Caremark service can be directed to (888) 886-8490; TDD (800) 231-4403 which are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
CVS Caremark (also known as CVS/caremark)
- Woonsocket, Rhode Island based prescription management company
- Founded in 1993 and employs more than 13,000 people
- Operates 24 retail specialty pharmacy stores, 11 specialty mail order pharmacies and 5 mail order dispensing pharmacies, and 83 branches for infusion
The CVS Caremark corporate office is based at One CVS Drive Woonsocket, RI 02895 and can be reached by phone at 401-765-1500 (please do not call this number in regards to questions about the My Caremark online service).