bhgwalmartoffer free subscription – Better Homes & Gardens
Do you like Walmart? Do you like Better Homes & Gardens? You must check out the Better Homes & Gardens branded product at Walmart promotion… NOW!
Head on over to www.bhgwalmartoffer.com to learn more.
Each issue delivers astute, approachable editorials on design and individual style, decorating and gardening, food and entertainment, and personal and family well-being. Better Homes & Gardens helps bridge the gap between dreaming and doing.
BHG Walmart Offer Highlights
- When shoppers buy sure Better Homes & Gardens products at Wal-Mart, they may be eligible to receive a free one-year subscription to the magazine.
- The first issue of an accessible Better Homes & Gardens subscription will arrive 6 to 8 weeks after the initial request.
- Customers who want to get their accessible Better Homes & Gardens subscription faster can opt to receive the digital edition that will be e-mailed each month and is available on almost cell phone, laptop, or tablet
To start the free subscription to Better Homes & Gardens with a product purchase, customers need to enter their Wal-Mart order number online or their TC number, shown on the bottom of the Wal-Mart receipt.
This offer is available to customers in the United States and only applies to BH&G products purchased at Wal-Mart.
A BH&G free subscription earned through a Wal-Mart product purchase will not renew automatically, but customers will have the opportunity to renew their subscription at the current rate.
BHG Walmart Offer highlights
- At signing up for the free year of Better Homes & Gardens magazine, customers will also have the chance to sign up for e-mails from the entire family of Better Homes publications.
- These offers will provide the customer with news and special offers from other great partners this is optional and not required to take advantage of the BHG Walmart Offer)
- If the customer does not receive their BHG/Walmart promotional offer within 8 weeks, please contact Better Homes & Gardens.
Better Homes and Gardens is popular with upper-class, stay-at-home moms who like to sip on wine and read about material things. Women like BHG should also check out Good Housekeeping, Redbook, Family Circle, Woman’s Day, and Ladies’ Home Journal.
Please direct any questions about the BHG Walmart offer to email@example.com.
Better Home & Gardens Customer Service
Walmart Customer Service
- Walmart Customer Care at 1-800-925-6278
- If you are looking for a specific product you have seen at Walmart but cannot find it, please call 1-800-WALMART, or visit their website at www.walmart.com