Morgan Stanley Client Serv
- Register or login to a Morgan Stanley account online
- Designed for individual investors, small businesses or corporate equity firms
- To register for MS client services the customer will need their the first 9 digits of their MS Account Number and the last 4 digits of their Social Security Number (SSN)
The Client Service from Morgan Stanley will allow a customer to view their current portfolio and recent transaction associated with that portfolio, sign up to have documents (tax forms, stock) delivered via eDelivery, conduct online trading, pay a bill and even transfer money.
Corporate Equity Services:
“web-based portal for corporate clients to view participant information, upload and download employee data and retrieve reports online at anytime.”
Any questions in regards to the Morgan Stanley Client Service can be directed to 1 (888) 454-3965 or by email at email@example.com (customers also have the option of stopping by their local branch office and speaking with their advisor).
Morgan Stanley Corporate Profile
- Financial Holding Firm listed on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker symbol MS
- Competes with other banking behemoths to include Citi, JP Morgan Chase, Deutsche Bank AG and Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc.
- Top Institutional Common Stock holders include T. Rowe Price, Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc. and Blackrock
Morgan Stanley was founded by former JP Morgan Bank employees Henry Sturgis Morgan and
Harold Stanley in 1935 (it should be noted Drexel partners also started the firm along with Mr. Morgan and Mr. Stanley). In the early years Morgan Stanley made a good majority of their profits in the steel and railroad industries and within its first year gathered 24% market share among public offerings. Today the firm is based in the Big Apple (aka New York City) and makes most of their profits through Institutional Securities, Global Wealth Management Group, and Asset Management Services.