Manage My Move USPS
- Allows United States Postal service customers to update, change or cancel their change of address order
- The service is designed to help moving USPS customers continue receiving the services without any interruption
- Visirt www.managemymove.usps.com/mgoc/home to begin
When moving, customers can use the USPS Manage my Move website to change the address for the delivery of their mail and packages. The change of address can be temporary or permanent.
A temporary address change is a temporary mail forwarding address that the customer provides in case there are plans to move back to the old address. The mail is forwarded for a specified period of time, usually for a maximum period of six months which can be extended to 12 months. A permanent change of address on the other hand is provided if the move is permanent and the customer has no plans of going back to the old address.
ManageMyMoveove USPS com Dispute
Please visit managemymove.usps.com/mgoc/disputes to file a dispute in regards to a goof by USPS in regards to your moving to a new house, condo, apartment, or trash can.
Haven’t changed your USPS address yet?
Need to make changes to a valid USPS Change-of-Address?
USPS Change of Address Notes
- The USPS Manage my Move service is free to use
- After submitting a request to change the address, USPS customers can also use the website to view, change the information, or cancel the request altogether
- Customers will be required to complete a short form online and submit it to change the address (the entire request should take less than 2 minutes to complete
- The confirmation code can be found within the confirmation email (if submitted online) OR the code is printed in the change of address order confirmation sent to the customer’s new address if the request was processed in person at a USPS store
Other services available include the ability to change the mail forwarding start date, extend the mail forwarding period for the temporary address, replace a temporary mail forwarding address with a permanent one, switch the moving option from family to individual, and add contact information in order to receive reminders or cancel the request for change of address if the change needed is not available.
Any questions about the service can be directed to a USPS customer care agent at 1-800-ASK-USPS (1-800-275-8777).
ManageMyMove USPS com Mail Forwarding
A simple way to set up USPS mail forwarding when you have moved into a new section 8 housing complex or dumpster (say hi to Oscar the grouch).
Go toand enter the Change of Address confirmation code and the new ZIP Code, customers can make changes such as updating their move type, changing mail forwarding dates, or canceling orders altogether.