Discover Extra CBB
- Register for the Discover Card Account Center to search/view recent transaction and check a current balance
- Customers can also download up to 7 years of statements, access free personal financial tools, and pay a credit card bill once they have registered for a Discover Extra CBB account
While visiting the Discover Account Center consumers can also register for online banking, student loan account and apply for a personal loan. It should be noted that Discover was named “Highest in Customer Satisfaction with Credit Card Companies. Tied in 2014” by JD Power.
Common questions associated with the online account center by Discover
- The account center can only be accessed by current card holders
- Those with a pending application can check the status by calling 1-800-347-2683
- Customers are more than welcomed to file a compliment, complaint, or other suggestion through the center
- The service will be down for maintenance on Sundays from 1 a.m. to 6 a.m.
- Discover credit card limits can be increased on a request basis only
- Text alerts are available to alert a customer when a statement is available, a payment has been posted or a payment is close to being due
- The Discover Extra CBB service is not designed for Sam’s Club Discover Card members
Any customers having sign up problems can watch a helpful video that will guide them through the Discover Account Center sign up process.