- A stunning 3.2 million dollar settlement has been proposed in a class action lawsuit against Washington State University
- WSU denies any actions of wrongdoing but has agreed to settlement terms
- Visit www.wsusettlement.com for more information
- Claim forms are due by 9/17/2019
The class action lawsuit entitled Armon, et al. v. Washington State University (Case No. 17-2-23244-1 SEA) requires proof of purchase for those who would like to file a claim.
Washington State University security incident led to the disclosure of the private information of 1 million individuals. YES!
Who in the world is a class member?
Class members are defined as anyone in the United States “whose personal information (including but not limited to social security numbers), financial information, and/or educational records were on the WSU Social & Economic Sciences Research Center’s hard drive stolen in April 2017 from Quality Self Storage in Olympia, Washington.”
WSUSettlement class members will need to submit their unique ID along with Out-of-pocket costs.
Out-of-pocket cost evidence could come in the form of documentation, including receipts or bank statements.
Where to file a claim online?
If you are looking to file a claim online please visit www.wsusettlement.com/Home/SubmitClaim to begin.
- Mutual of Enumclaw Insurance Total Loss Car Accident Settlement
- MyFord Touch Class Action Settlement
- Vortens Toilet Tank Class Action Settlement
WSUSettlement Contact Points
- Armon et al. v. Washington State University, Case No. 17-2-23244-1 SEA c/o WSU Claims Administrator – Epiq P.O. Box 6727 Portland, OR 97228-6727
- Fax Number Not Found
Class members can also contact their attorney but the toll-free number above is the best place to start.
Class members who file valid claims will be represented by…
- MIX SANDERS THOMPSON PLLC
- TOUSLEY BRAIN STEPHENS PLLC
- BENDER LAW PLLC
- AHDOOT & WOLFSON PC
Washington State University will be represented by BAKER & HOSTETLER LLP.
If the dogs gonna bark the dogs gonna bite!