Raymours TCPA Settlement
- File a claim to receive anywhere between $25 to $100 in the class action lawsuit entitled Borecki v. Raymour Furniture Company Inc.
- Visit www.RaymoursTCPASettlement.com to begin
- Claim forms must be in by 6/22/2019
- Listed as case number 1:17-cv-01188-LAK-SN
- Pending in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
Please file a claim if you received a telemarketing text message promoting Raymour & Flanigan’s products and services between 2/2/2016 and 3/22/2017.
Scott Borecki filed the lawsuit back in February of 2017 once he got sick and tired of receiving bothersome text messages from Raymour Furniture Company Inc.
RaymoursTCPASettlement.com Important Dates
- 6/22/2019: Exclude or Object to the terms of the settlement
- 9/10/2019: Settlement fairness hearing
- 6/22/2019: Claim form deadline
You do not need to attend the settlement fairness hearing in order to receive a slice of the 4.25 million dollar settlement pie.
RaymoursTCPASettlement.com Contact Information
- Mail: Raymour & Flanigan Payments Settlement Rust Consulting – 6267 PO Box 63 Minneapolis, MN 55440-0063
- Phone: 1-877-740-6997
- Email/Fax: Not available
Class members who file valid claims will be represented by Beth E. Terrell and Adrienne D. McEntee from TERRELL MARSHALL LAW GROUP plus Joseph A. Fitapelli and Armando Ortiz from the law firm of FITAPELLI & SCHAFFER.
Paul Karlsgodt and Eric R. Fish from the law firm of BAKER & HOSTETLER LLP will represent Raymour Furniture Company Inc.
TellANF to receive a $10 off coupon to Abercrombie & Fitch (a must for A&F fanboys!)
Raymours TCPA Settlement Website