Instant Coffee Class Action Lawsuit
A mind-blowing 25 million dollar settlement has been proposed in the class action lawsuit entitled Suchanek, et al. v. Sturm Foods Inc., et al.,
The case is numbered 3:11-cv-00565 and is pending in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Illinois.
Visit www.instantcoffeelawsuit.com to file a claim.
All claim forms must be filed by 5/20/2020.
A fairness hearing will take place on or around 4/21/2020.
You do not need to attend the fairness hearing to obtain a slice of the settlement pie.
Who should file a claim?
“Class Members include consumers who bought Grove Square Coffee in Alabama, California, Illinois, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee between Sept. 30, 2010, and Sept. 30, 2014.”
- RegisterYourNinja.com: Registration will only take a few minutes of your time and is well worth it for the warranty information.
- MyVanillaDebitCard.com: The Vanilla Direct Load service allows a customer to add funds to their Vanilla debit card in 60 seconds or less.
- TellANF.com: Take a short survey and get a $10 off coupon in return for your efforts
How much will I get?
- Alabama Class Members will receive a maximum of $100 despite the number of Grove Square Coffee products purchased;
- New York Class Members will receive a maximum of $275 regardless of the amount of Grove Square Coffee products purchased;
- California, Illinois, New Jersey, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee Class Members will receive at least $25 per GSC products purchased, up to three products, for a total of $75.
Please note it is too late to opt-out of the Instant Coffee Class Action Lawsuit, but Class Members who wish to object to its terms must do so in writing no later than March 23, 2020.
InstantCoffeeLawsuit.com Contact Points
- Mail: Suchanek v. Sturm Foods Inc. Settlement Administrator c/o KCC Class Action Services LLC P.O. Box 43223 Providence, RI 02940-3223
- Phone: 1-866-800-0337
- Email: info@InstantCoffeeLawsuit.com