- Apply for a refund with United Airlines
- Customers can also check the status of an already submitted refund, view the United Airlines refund policy, or contact the airlines online
- The refund application should take less than 3 minutes to complete
Any information provided during the United Refunds request may be added to the flyers MileagePlus profile and could replace existing information. Please note for other purchases or for tickets booked more than 24 hours ago with United Airlines the customer will have to choose a refund type from a refund list to continue the refund request process.
What types of refunds are associated with he United Refund service request?
- Cabin upgrade
- Baggage subscription (this refund could be due to lost baggage)
- Economy plus refund
- Wi-Fi refund
- Food purchase (i.e. the meal ordered by the customer was not available during the flight so the customer is due a refund)
- DIRECTV Refund (i.e. the customer paid for access to DIRECTV but the service was not up and running during the flight… refund please)
Customers who already have a United account can simply sign in with their MileagePlus Number in order to start the United Refunds process. Before applying for a refund please note that under the United 24-hour flexible booking policy, if the ticket was purchased through United in the last 24 hours, it may qualify for waiver of change or cancellation fees.
Any questions in regards to a refund from United can be directed to a customer service agent at 1 (800) 864-8331… customers needing to check the status of a bag should dial 1 (800) 335-2247 for baggage tracking.
United Airlines was founded in 1926 under the name Varney Airlines and is currently headquartered in the Windy City (aka Chicago, Illinois). The firms corporate office can be found at United Airlines, Inc., 233 S. Wacker Drive. Chicago, IL 60606… when writing to United please send all mailing to: United Airlines, Inc. PO Box 06649 Chicago, IL 60606-0649.