Tell New Leaf
- Take a super short customer survey related to a New Leaf Community Marker visit
- The survey should only take about 5 minutes to complete and is operated by the Service Management Group
- All feedback will be kep confidential and will only be used to increase the customer service at New Leaf Community Markets
The Tell New Leaf survey requires the customer to have the 16 digit survey code along with Internet connection as it does not appear the survey can be taken via phone. Once the customer has provided all required feedback the customer will receive a coupon code that can be used on a future visit to New Leaf.
New Leaf Community Markets
- Owned and operated by New Seasons Market who is a chain of privately owned grocery stores operating in the Portland, Oregon
- All locations are currently based in California
- Specializes in natural and organic produce, meats and sustainable seafood, natural groceries, juices and smoothies, deli, supplements, herbs and body care
Anyone looking to reach New Leaf Community Markets can write to the customer support office at 1101 Pacific Avenue Suite 333 Santa Cruz, CA 95060 or call (831) 466-9060.
Those who are interested in giving schools in the state of California a helping hand should consider joining the New Leaf E-Card Program which is a gift card reward program and will return 4% of $50 and 5% of $100, $250 & $500 gift card purchases directly to the school. Any questions about the E-Card Program should be directed to email@example.com (please do not contact the corporate office with questions regarding the program as they will refer the customer to a e-Card customer service specialist).