talktomcalisters.com survey – McAlister’s survey validation code
TalkToMcAlisters.com allows the customer to provide feedback regarding their McAlister visit.
- Provide feedback concerning a visit to McAlister’s
- Customers will need the four-digit restaurant number located on McAlister’s receipt
- Feedback will be collected by InMoment and distributed to the general managers of the location in question
During the Talk To McAlister’s customer survey guests will be asked to provide the date/time of visit, and the type of order placed (i.e., drive-thru, in the restaurant, online, by phone, or via mobile app). Customers then will be asked a variety of customer service questions, such as “did a team member or manager visit you in the dining room?”, “was your order accurate”, and “rate your overall satisfaction with the visit”.
Please note the TellBostonPizza survey will provide the customer with a money-saving coupon if they complete the survey. All information provided will be kept confidential and used to improve McAlister’s location where the food was purchased.
Towards the end of McAlister’s customer survey guest will have the option to join an exclusive panel community where they can provide feedback in regards to popular brands and earn rewards for their efforts (customers who do not want to join this program can click no).
Please note that TalktoMcAlisters.com promotional coupon cannot be used with any other promotional coupon and cannot be traded in for cash.
TalkToMcAlister on Social Media
All feedback will be delivered to the general manager of the McAlister location in question, and the customer’s feedback will never be shared with the employees who served them.
Talk To McAlister’s Survey Reward
- YES, customers who complete the survey in full will receive a 5-digit validation code (i.e., 1727W)
- Please write the code down on the McAlister’s receipt and use it as a coupon on a future visit (customers will also have the chance to join the McAlister’s reward program at the end of the survey, but this is not required to receive the coupon.
McAlister’s Deli is a US Based fast-casual dining establishment founded by Dr. Don Newcomb. Mr. Newcomb founded the business back in 1989 out of Oxford, Mississippi.
McAlister’s is world-famous for their Famous Sweet Tea, which is available by the glass or by the gallon.
Other popular menu items include the Horseradish Roast Beef & Cheddar, Smoky Pepper Jack Turkey, and the Harvest Chicken Salad.