Take a short survey after chowing down on some Cheddar Bay Biscuits and maybe win some cash in the process!
Simply head on over to www.redlobstersurvey.com and follow the on-screen instructions to begin.
All feedback will be kept confidential.
Table of Contents
Red Lobster Survey
- Take the Red Lobster Guest Satisfaction Survey and stand a chance to win $1000
- No lobster purchase (or any purchase for that matter) is required to enter and contestants must be a legal resident of the United States or Canada
To take the survey please have the Red Lobster customer ID number on hand and Internet (wireless) connection.
The customer ID number can be found on the Red Lobster receipt.
The Red Lobster Survey should only take about 5 minutes to complete and will ask questions related to the food (lobster, crab, swordfish, etc) and the service (waiter, atmosphere, etc).
Red Lobster Guest Survey Sweepstakes Rules
- The $1000 cash prize will be award in the form of a check
- One hundred second place prizes will be provided in the form of a $50 check (not bad but a far cry from the 1k grand prize)
- The Red Lobster survey sweepstakes are administered by Promotion Mechanics
- Other Darden owned restaurants will be included in the sweepstakes draw (see more about this below)
- Odds of winning will depend on how many customers enters during the Red lobster survey promotional period
Other Darden owned restaurants that Red Lobster Survey takers will compete with include the Olive Garden, LongHorn, and the Bahama Breeze.
How to enter without purchase?
To enter the $1000 Red Lobster Survey promotion without purchase please write to Red Lobster Guest Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes, PMI Station, Po Box 3511, Southbury, CT 06488. Please include the contestant’s name and contact information on a 3×5 index card with appropriate postage.
Most Red Lobster locations are open from 1030 am to 9 pm Monday to Friday and Saturday from 10 am to 11 pm and Sunday from 11 am to 9 pm.
- Seafood restaurant chain
- Popular with middle-class America but also temps the upper class as well with high-end steamed lobsters
- Based in Orlando, Florida.
Red Lobster was founded in 1968 and is officially headquartered at 450 S. Orange Avenue in Orlando FL.
There are around 700 Red Lobster restaurants world-wide with a location in Japan, the United Arab Emirates, and Qatar.
Go to menu items from Red Lobster include the steamed lobster, king crab legs and the cheddar biscuits.
If you frequent Red Lobster more than a few times per month you should consider the MyRedLobster Rewards Program.
- www.redlobstersurvey.com $1000 Cash