- Now through May 11, 2015 enter the Oreo Radio Sweepstakes for a chance to win a $500 gift certificate/gift card
- The drawing will take place on 5/19/15 and the winner will received the grand prize (gift card) in about 8 weeks from the drawing date
The OREO Radio promotion is sponsored and administered by TMPG in White Plains. TMPG will be responsible for drawing the lucky winners and mailing out winners list to those who make a request for one. The Oreo promotion is open to anyone in the US who are 18 years of age or older and has legal status.
Oreo $500 gift card promotional notes
- Only one prize consisting of the gift card will be given away during the course of the promotion
- Winner is solely responsible for any applicable federal, state, and local taxes
- Oreo employees (and TMPG employees) are not allowed to participate in the sweepstakes
- The gift card cannot be exchanged for cash
Please note a winners list can be obtained anytime after 5/19/15 by writing to: OREO Radio Sweepstakes Winners List Request, 711 Westchester Ave, Suite 102, White Plains, NY 10604.
Oreo Business Lore
- A popular US Chocolate Sandwich Cookie
- Popular spot in children’s lunch boxes since 1912
- Owned and marketed by the Nabisco Company
Cookie experts disagree on where the exact name Oreo came from but many believe it was picked simply due to it ease of pronunciation. Over the years many companies have tried to copy the Oreo recipe (i.e. Hydrox cookie) but none have succeeded to dethrone the champ.