My Maxim Connect
- Sing into a caregiver account with a username
- New caregivers will have to register
- The service is operated by Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc.
The My Maxim Connect service is free to use by registered caregivers and any questions about the service can be directed to the Solution Center at 888-299-1278 between the hours of 8:00 am – 5:00 pm local time. Customers looking to reach Maxim via US mail can write to: 7227 Lee Deforest Drive Columbia, MD 21046… please include proper postage, a return address, and the caregivers Maxim account number (if available). Caregivers looking to reach the Maxim head office can dial (410) 910-1500 (please note this is not the solution center and will not be able to assist with questions about the online website).
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc
- Founded in 1988
- Specialize in providing patients help with their unique health needs
- The Maxim family includes a series of divisions that are devoted to specific specialties and accommodate a variety of need
Some of the more popular services offered by Maxim Healthcare include home care (this is a major money-maker for the company as it provides in-home personal care, management and/or treatment of a variety of conditions by skilled nurses, therapists, medical social workers (MSWs), and home health aides (HHAs)), school healthcare services, medical facility staffing (staffing is not as easy as it seems), and autism tutoring and therapy services.