My100Bank offers Free Business & Personal Checking accounts along with traditional investment vehicles.
My100Bank Login Instructions
- Visit www.my100bank.com
- Enter the customer’s Online ID and Password
- Click the sign in tab
- Customers who forgot their password should click on the “forgot password” tab
Hence, clicking on the forgot password tab will start the MyBank100 account recovery process.
Furthermore, those who are new to the bank will have to register for an online account with a valid email address.
My100Bank.com Online Banking
- Acces Centennial Bank Online Online Banking with an online ID
- Those who are not registered for Centennial Bank online banking will have to fill out a form in order to enroll
- The online banking form will ask the member to provide their account number, name, address, phone number and email address
- Online banking is free
- Offers checking, savings, and money market accounts
- Common personal loans issued by the bank include auto financing, home improvement loans, home equity lines of credit, and consumer credit cards
Also, the online banking service was developed by Flex 360 who is owned by Centennial Bank.
Centennial Bank customers who have a question in regards to a billing issue can contact the Bill Pay support center at (855-682-9045).
Also, note the bill support center is open from Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. CST. Saturday hours are 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. CST.
Customers that need to report a lost or stolen debit card issued by Centennial Bank can dial 1-800-236-2442. Lucky customers who have a credit card with Centennial Bank can call:
- For business credit cards, please call 1-800-221-5920
- For consumer credit cards, please call 1-800-883-0131
My100Bank.com Login Trouble?
- Please call a tech support agent at 800-236-2442
- A must for all Centennial Bank customers who are having tech issues
My100Bank Online Banking Services
- Personal Banking
- Business Banking
- Investment and Insurance
- Trust Services
Finally, any general questions in regards to My100Bank Online Banking can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org during regular business hours or phone the Customer Care Center at (888) 372-9788.