Lasalle Grill Survey
- Share a dining experience at the legendary Lasalle Grill & Seafood
- Customers will be asked to rate their meal on a sliding scale of 1 to 5 where 1 is poor and 5 is excellent
There were be a total of 7 pages associated with the Lasalle Grill Dining Experience survey and customers can expect to waste about 15 minutes of their life. Lasalle will ask the customer to rate appetizers, salad, bread, entrée (i.e. steak, shrimp, lobster), dessert (i.e. loaded ice cream, fudge pops, cake cooked two ways) and the overall presentation of the meal.
Other issues the customer will be asked to rate:
- Friendliness of the waiting staff
- Quality of the wine service
- Spirit selection
- Dining room appearance (i.e. too bright, too dark, too noisy, bad artwork)
- Parking and timely seating
Customers will then be given to write a few comments about their experience and provide their name if they wish it to be references in a possible review.
Lasalle Grill Lore
- Upscale modern American bistro with an award winning wine list
- Perfect place for a romantic evening for two
- Can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Must try menu items at Lasalle Grill and Seafood include ROASTED CORN STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOM, THAI EGGPLANT & MUSHROOM RISOTTO, HARDWOOD GRILLED WHITE ASPARGUS and the popular, one of a kind LOBSTER CLAW & CHEDDAR MAC & CHEESE.