- Take a survey related to a visit to Hallmark
- At the end of the survey customer will receive an entry into a sweepstakes drawing for a Hallmark gift card
It should be noted Hallmark reserves the right to cancel or change the survey at any point in time for any reason they deem necessary. Any questions regarding the HMK Experience survey can be directed to a Hallmark care rep at 1 (800) 425-5627 (please do not contact this number about a particular individual working at a Hallmark store). In the event the customer would like to speak with the local manager on duty please use the Hallmark store locator to find a local store in a given area.
Popular Items Sold At Hallmark
- Greeting cards
- Faith based gifts (Bibles)
- Birth and wedding announcements
- Stuffed animals (birds, bears, tigers)
- Children books
- Disney and Peanut statues i.e. Mickey Mouse, Charlie Brown
- Keepsake ornaments
Hallmark stores cater to old people as they have been known to spend hours (as in many hours) simply looking at greeting cards. Hallmark offers free shipping to a Hallmark store when a product is bought online or free shipping to the customer’s home if they spend $50 or more. Orders placed by 11:59 p.m. CT will ship the next business day and customers are allowed to have Hallmark greeting cards sent to US PO Boxes. Please note that items like ornaments and keepsakes will have longer (and more expensive) shipping times vs greeting cards.
Hallmark Business Lore
- Private firm headquartered in Kansas City MO
- President Donald Hall oversees the multi billion dollar greeting card firm
- Subsidiaries of the firm include Crayola, DaySpring and Gold Crown Stores
Hallmark is especially popular during the holiday season and experiences low times (in terms of sales) during the summer months. The bets months for sales as stated by Hallmark are December, February and October.