Ford Service Card Account Online
- The Ford Service card service allows customers who have a credit card for Ford vehicle services log on to make a payment, view their Ford service account balance and more
- A Ford vehicle credit card allows people to set up a line of credit specifically to make purchases at a Ford dealership (not including actual purchase of a vehicle)
- The Ford services credit card offers great rebates like “$50 Back By Mail When A Qualifying Purchase Of $250 Or More Before Tax” is made
For Ford owners who need to get service on their vehicles, Ford offers a credit card that’s only for Ford vehicle service. A Ford services credit card can be used to purchase Ford vehicle service and maintenance, tires from a Ford dealer, Ford parts and accessories, Ford Extended Service Plans, a loaner vehicle from Ford, Ford body shop repairs and more. The Ford vehicle service credit card has a simple application process (less involved than most other credit cards), extended special interest financing plans for major Ford repairs, Ford rebate offers for new and existing cardholders, and it’s accepted nationwide at participating Ford Dealers.
Ford Service Card Account Online Highlights
- Each time someone spends over $250 on a Ford Service Credit Card, they will earn a $25 mail in rebate prepaid card
- The service does not charge the user a fee of any sort
- To contact a representative about a Ford services credit card P.O. Box 653054, Dallas, TX 75265-3054 OR 888-344-2237
How to Apply for A Ford Services Credit Card
People applying for a credit card for Ford service must do so in person at a Ford dealership. Applying for a Ford credit card can’t be done online. Customers can finance Ford service for either six or 12 months (with no interest if paid in full within 6 months) on any Ford service purchases of $199 or more and no interest on purchases of $499 or more spread out over 12 months.