Edward Jones Credit Card
- Enroll, Login or contact a Edward jones card customer care agent
- Customers will need their personal ID in order to access their account
There is no fee for using the Edward Jones online credit card service and customers can reach 24-Hour Card member services at 800-558-3424 (for technical issues related to the Edward Jones Credit Card website i.e. account login issues, forgot password etc please dial 877-334-0460).
More Edward Jones Online Reward Center Notes
- For those who would rather pay by mail please send the payment to: Card member Service, P.O. Box 790408, St. Louis, MO 63179-0408 or for overnight payments Cardmember Service, 824 N 11th Street, St. Louis, MO 63101-1016
- When enrolling Edward Jones customers will need their card account number, 3-digit Security Code found on the back of the card, billing address ZIP Code (this can be found on any Edward Jones card statements received via US Mail) and the last 4 digits of the Social Security Number
- Customers will have to create a personal ID which has to be at least 7 digits long and no more than 22 digits
- An email address will be need at the time of sign up
The Edward Jones credit card is issued by Elan Financial Services with Visa U.S.A. Inc. or MasterCard International Incorporated.
Edward Jones Business Lore
- AKA Edward D. Jones & Co., L.P
- Private financial firm based in Des Peres, Missouri
- Founded in 1922 and has annual revenues over 6 billion US Dollars
Edward Jones Investments caters to those with little financial knowledge and have trouble making wise decisions in relation to money & savings. The firm stands by its motto of “Making Sense of Investing” and has more than 12,000 branch offices in the US. The firm is a limited partnership owned only by its employees and retired employees which means it has the benefit of not having to answer to shareholders and large mutual fund firms.