Achieve Card Activate
- Activate an Achieve Card or sign up for receive one via US mail
- The activate the card customers will need the 16 digit card number (located on the front of the Achieve card)
“The AchieveCard Visa Prepaid Card is issued by The Bancorp Bank (who is member FDIC) pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. and may be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted.” – Achieve Cardholder Agreement
Where can AchieveCards be loaded?
- Rite Aid
- CVS Pharmacy
- ACE Cash Express
It should be noted that the above list is NOT all encompassing but rather some of the more popular locations to load an Achieve Card with cash. Once the card has been loaded the consumer can use it like a debit card anywhere VISA is accepted. The consumer can also use the Achieve Card at any ATM for free that displays the Visa, Allpoint, STAR, MoneyPass or NYCE logo/name.
Frequently Asked Question/Issues/Topics Related To The AchieveCard
- Customers are limited to 8 ATM withdraws a day (more than enough) and the maximum withdraw at one time is $300 while the most a customer can withdraw during a 24 hour period is $600
- No more than $2500 per day can be spent using the Achieve Card
- The AchieveCard can handle up to 25 transactions a day (any more than that and the customer will have to find an alternative form of payment)
- Customers are allowed no more than $10,000 on the card at any one time
- Customer are allowed “to make an ACH transfer (Automated Clearing House) which can take up to 2-5 business days depending on Bank Communication“
- Only adults who are 18 years of age or older are allowed to use the card
Any questions about the Achieve Card can be directed to 1-800-401-7951 or by mail at AchieveCard Visa Prepaid Card; PMB 296 P.O. Box 200255; Austin, Texas 78720. Finally it should be noted the AchieveCard is not in any way a credit card and will not improve nor hamper a poor persons credit score.