Talk to Nando’s
- Take a short survey in regards to a Nando’s purchase
- Nando’s wants to know if the customer likes their chicken with lemon & herb or ‘my-mouth-is-on-fire’ spicy
- All feedback will be kept private
Please have the 15-digit Nando survey code on hand to start the survey. Once the customer has completed the Talk to Nando survey, they will be entered into sweepstakes, where they could win a cash prize.
The Talk to Nando’s customer survey is open to legal residents of South Africa over the age of 18 years except for any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant or any person directly or indirectly who controls or is controlled by the Promoter and/or immediate family members of any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant of or person indirectly or directly in control or controlled by the Promoter, their advertising agencies, advisers, dealers, suppliers and franchisees, its affiliates and/or associated companies.
- RobinhoodAccountTakeoverSettlement.com Claim Form & Dates
- SaveWithRateGenius.com Enter Code To Refinance, Number, Reviews
- Activate.Brooksbrothers.AccountOnline.com Login, Customer Service
- Please note that the winner has 72 hours to claim their prize and will be notified via email or telephone.
- Any questions about the Talk to Nando’s customer survey can be directed to the famous Nando’s Customer Care Line 0860 113 332.
- Nando’s is a South Africa-based international casual dining restaurant chain with a high-end Mozambican/Portuguese theme. The most popular dish at Nando’s is chicken in any form.
- 7. There are five prizes per month (“the Prize”) each to the value of R1000 (one thousand rand) for South African participants and SZL1000 for Swaziland participants.
The better chicken dishes include the Boneless Chicken Breast, Peri Peri Wings, The Thigh and Might Sammy, and the Chicken Burger. First-time visitors will want to check out the Thigh and Mighty Sandwich, which features spicy, tender boneless thighs stacked on a toasty Portuguese roll with arugula, tomato, pickled red onions, and PERinaise.
- It should take only a few minutes to complete
- All feedback will help improve customer service
- Those who do not take the survey only have themselves to blame when the food comes out ice cold at Nando’s