Costco Honey Nut Cheerios “Bring Back the Bees” Sweepstakes
- Enter a code associated with the Costco Honey Nut Cheerios “Bring Back the Bees” Program between March 1, 2018 at 12:00 a.m. to March 31, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. ET
- CostcoBringBackTheBees.com is sponsored by General Mills Sales, Inc., and administrated by HelloWorld, Inc.,
- No purchase is required in order to enter
In order to enter the “Costco Cheerios Save the Bees Program,” sweepstakes the contestant must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States. Employees of General Mills Inc. and Hello World Inc. are not allowed to enter.
The sponsor of this promotion (General Mills Sales, Inc.) is based at One General Mills Blvd, Minneapolis, MN 55440 while the promotional administrator (HelloWorld, Inc.) is headquartered at 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075
Contestant can enter via purchase by buying a specially marked box of Honey Nut Cheerios at participating Costco locations and locate the code (“Code”) inside the product package. Then enter the code at the promotional website.
www.CostcoBringBackTheBees.com Promotional Notes
- Allow up to 10 weeks for the seeds to arrive
- Contestants are allowed to enter one (1) time per day during the Promotion Period regardless of method of entry
- Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address
- One prize per person is allowed and the total value of all prizes to be given away associated with the CostcoBringBackTheBees sweepstakes is listed as $29,000
- A name of winners will be posted on the CostcoBringBackTheBees promotional website after the winners have been confirmed
To enter the promotion without making a costly purchase please write to: “Costco Cheerios Save the Bees Program” PO Box 5006, Department 833343, Kalamazoo MI 49003-5006.. include proper postage and a 3 x 5 index card with the contestants full name, street address (no P.O. Boxes), day/evening (if any), email address and date of birth.