My Hanover Policy Login
- Access a Hanover policy online
- This includes access to payment, claims, and policy information
- All products are underwritten by The Hanover Insurance Company or one of its insurance company subsidiaries or affiliates.
The My Hanover Policy services require the customer’s username and password to gain online policy access. New to My Hanover will have to register with their policy number and billing zip code.
Trending: Hoyoverse Login
The Hanover policy number will be 12 digits long and can be found on the welcome package or billing statement received via US Mail. The policy number will be in the bottom left-hand corner of the bill, starting with three letters and then followed up with seven numbers.
Please note coverage may not be available in all jurisdictions and is subject to the company underwriting guidelines and the issued policy. Once the My Hanover Policy account has been registered, the customer can pay an insurance bill, update customer/policy information, sign up for EFT, and view/print documents.
How to make a Hanover Policy Payment?
- Payments made by phone or online by 6:00 pm (EST) are applied the same day
- Payments made after 6:00 pm (EST) will be posted the following business day
- EFT recurring payments are the way to go, as they are automatically debited from the customers checking or savings account
- EFT payments can be made on any day of the month from the 1st to the 28th
- No installment fees when using EFT
- This is a FREE service provided by The Hanover Insurance Company. Any questions regarding my Hanover Policy payment service can be directed to a US-based customer service agent at 800-853-7536.
- Those who would instead make an insurance policy payment over the phone can call 800-573-1187 (payments can be made via phone using a Visa, MasterCard, Discover, debit card, or checking account).