Loan Link Freedom Loan Services
- Access a Freedom Loan account online with a username and password
- New users will have to create a new account with a valid email address before they can gain access
- The service is super easy to use, and new registration will take less than 2 minutes 🙂
LoanLink.FreedomLoanServices.com is operated by the Freedom Mortgage Corporation, an Equal Housing Lender and operates in all 50 states. Those who need to create a Loan Link account must provide their name, address, 10-digit loan number, and a valid email address (the customer’s email address will only be used to relay information about their loan account). When registering please use the exact name seen on the customers’ loan statements to avoid any technical issues.
LoanLink.FreedomLoanServices Customer Service
- A must for anyone who has a current loan with the Freedom Mortgage Corporation
- Those looking to make a change of payment address should notify Freedom Mortgage, P.O. Box 89486, Cleveland, OH, 44101-9486
- Most customers will want to sign up for automatic deductions from their bank account to save the hassle of accessing their account every month online to make a payment.
- To set up auto payments with Freedom Mortgage, click on the Manage Recurring Payments tab, then Set Up Recurring Payments (Pacific Union Financial customers may do this on or after June 22, 2017)
- Customers are allowed to cancel the auto payment service at any time for any reason.
LoanLink.FreedomLoanServices.com requires the most up-to-date Internet Browser for the best performance, so users should please check now to confirm that they are using the latest version of their web browser rot gain optimal performance. Any questions regarding LoanLink.FreedomLoanServices.com can be directed to a highly trained Freedom Mortgage Customer Care agent at (855) 690-5900 from Monday through Friday from 8 am – 10 pm ET and Saturday, 9 am – 6 pm ET.