Kohl’s Charge Login
- Register or access a Kohl’s card account online
- This is a free service
- To help protect Kohl’s Charge accounts, the customer may be required to answer additional verification questions during the Sign In process.
- Visit credit.kohls.com to login
The Kohl’s Charge register process requires a 12-digit card number and Internet access. The registration process will take between 3 to 6 minutes, and customers will be asked to provide an email address to receive updates regarding their charge account.
Once the customer has registered for a Kohl’s Charge card account, they can make a payment, request an increase in their line of credit (this will allow them to buy more Kohl’s merchandise!), and enroll in paperless statements and recent print transactions. Kohl’s credit card members will receive special discounts 12 times per year and email alerts regarding member-only benefits/sales.
My Kohl’s Charge offers free online auto payments or one-time payment options that can be scheduled up to 180 days in the future (please note Kohl’s Charge payments made after 7 p.m. CT will post the following day). Payments to a Kohl’s Charge account can also be made over the phone at no additional cost when using the auto phone bill pay system at (855) 564-5748.
This service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and requires a bank routing and account number that are in good standing. Those who are more comfortable making a payment with a live person can dial (855) 564-5748 from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. (Central Time), Monday through Saturday, or 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. (Central Time), Sunday BUT may be charged an additional charge.
- Via mail: Kohl’s Payment Center P.O. Box 2983 Milwaukee, WI 53201-2983
- At any Kohl’s in-store location, using a check, cash, debit card or money order