Forward Line Activate
- Activate a Forward Line Platinum Business account online
- The customer will secure access to the premier small business loan programs right away
- ForwardLine Payment Services, LLC is a registered ISO of Wells Fargo, N.A
To begin the Forward Line Activate process, the customer will need the 16-digit Forward line account number and the last name exactly as it appears on the platinum business card. Those who have not applied for a Forward Lone platinum account can do so over the phone in a matter of seconds by dialing 866.623.4900.
Trending: Stifel Wealth Tracker Login
Funding/loan amount will be based on the sales volume, the type of business (financial firms will generally qualify for an enormous loan amount), and how long the business has been up and running (the longer the business has been around, the more funds they will generally receive).
- Mail: 5161 Lankershim Blvd., Ste. 250 I North Hollywood, CA 91601
- Phone: 1.866.623.4900
- Online: www.forwardline.com/about-us/contact
The Forward Line customer service team is available from 6 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday (closed weekends).
The maximum amount any loan applicant can receive is generally two times monthly sales, up to $2,000,000. Those who want a higher amount or would like to discuss other funding options if they do not qualify can dial 866.623.4900. Forward Line will never charge a closing fee, but they DO charge an origination fee.
Loan repayments generally range from 6 to 12 months, and once approved, the business will receive the funds in its bank account in as little as one business day. Even though Forward Line will review the applicant’s credit history, they also will take a hard look at the strength of the business and take that into account.
Platinum Account Business Benefits?
- Online Business Loan
- Loan Approval In Minutes
- Low, Fixed Competitive Rates
- Loan Amounts Starting At $5,000 Up To $2,000,000
- No Annual Fee
- No Monthly Due Dates
- Short-Term Business Loans
- Funding In 1 Business Day
- Exceptional Customer Care
Any questions regarding the Forward line activation service can be directed to a customer service agent at 888.733.4889 or those who would like to contact the firm by mail: 21700 Oxnard Street, Suite 1450, Woodland Hills, CA 91367.