Table of Contents
Vanilla Gift Card Activation
- Activate a Vanilla Visa or a Vanilla Reward account online
- Vanilla Visa Gift Cards are issued by The Bancorp Bank and MetaBank who are both proud members of the FDIC
- Both cards are pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc and you must be 18 years of age or older in order to apply
- Please visit balance.VanillaGift.com or by dialing the toll-free number listed on the back of your Visa Vanilla Gift Card
The cards can usually be found towards the front of most stores towards the checkout lanes (those who are having trouble finding the card should simply stop and ask a friendly store worker).
Check Vanilla Gift Card Balance
- Those who already have a Vanilla Visa card can check their balance online with the 16-digit card number, the expiration date, and the 3-digit CVV number
- The 16-digit card number will be shown on the front of the Vanilla Visa card while the 3-digit CVV number will be printed on the back
- Please visit balance.VanillaGift.com or by dialing the toll-free number listed on the back of your Visa Vanilla Gift Card to check your balance
Registering a Vanilla Gift Card
You can call the number on the back of the Vanilla Gift Card or you can watch the YouTube Video below:
My VanillaGift Card Review
Vanilla Gift Card User Rating: 9.88 out of 10 as consumers really like this card (mostly due to the name as all gift cards are the same for the most part.
Where Can Vanilla Gift Cards Be Used: anywhere Visa debit, Debit MasterCard, or Discover cards are accepted in the U.S. or District of Columbia.
Vanilla Visa Cards PIN Number: Cardholders attempting to use the Vanilla Visa card as a debit will need to enter their 4-digit PIN at the time of check out.
Vanilla Gift Card Phone Number
- Phone Number: Vanilla Visa card can be directed to 1-800-571-1376
- Email: Not Found (and we turned over every rock on the world wide web)
These cards will not help or harm a credit rating as they are gift cards with a preloaded amount. The Vanilla Gift Card makes an ideal birthday present but please spend at least $50 as anything less just seems cheap.
MyVanillaCard Customer Care & Notes
- Vanilla Card Customer Card Number: 1-800-847-2911
- Cardholders looking to reach Vanilla Visa via US Mail: Vanilla Visa Gift Card Customer Care PO Box 826 Fortson, GA 31808
- Official MyVanillaCard website: Please visit www.vanillagift.com to register or cancel the card
- Please visit: balance.VanillaGift.com or by dialing the toll-free number listed on the back of your Visa Vanilla Gift Card