My KFC Experience
- Take the KFC Guest Experience Survey and receive a coupon good for a free KFC Go Cup
- KFC offers 4 different Go Cup options, including extra crispy, popcorn chicken, chicken littles, and hot wings (yum)
- MyKFCExperience.com is operated by SMG
- KFC was founded in 1930 and has almost 19,000 locations around the globe today
Customers who have visited a KFC restaurant recently can log in to take a customer service survey and share the details of their visit with KFC corporate.
www.MyKFCExperience.com Quick Instructions
- Decide fried chicken is on the menu
- Find a KFC location
- Drive on up and CHOW DOWN
- Save the receipt
- Speed home ignoring all stop signs
- Navigate to www.kfcexperience.com
- Take the survey
- Collect the reward
All that’s needed is the KFC receipt with the specific survey code. This makes sure that the customer’s feedback gets applied to the appropriate KFC location.
In order to take the survey simply visit www.mykfcexperience.com and answer all the survey questions.
As a reward for taking the time to fill out this survey, every customer who completes the KFC Customer Survey will receive a coupon good for a free KFC Go Cup. KFC Go Cups combine the best items on KFC’s menu and packages them to go. There are 4 different KFC Go Cups available, including Chicken Littles, Popcorn Nuggets, Hot Wings, or Extra Crispy Tenders.
Every Go Cup come with a side of crispy, seasoned potato wedges. Customers will be able to sleep easily after taking part in the survey knowing that they have helped make the service better at their local KFC.
KFC Guest Survey
- The coupon associated with the My KFC Experience Free Go Cup survey cannot be used with any other offer
- Customers just need to write down the validation code that’s given on the phone on the back of the KFC receipt in the space provided
- Be sure to bring the coupon receipt to KFC on a future visit to redeem the free coupon offer for a free Go Cup
KFC was founded in 1930 in North Corbin, Kentucky, and currently has nearly 19,000 locations across the world. The KFC chain has seen their share of controversy, mostly due to accusations of growth hormones used in their chickens.
KFC took these allegations as a chance to change the way they handle and process chickens and now use much more humane practices.
Any questions about the My KFC Experience Free Go Cup survey should be directed to a customer care agent at 1-800-CALL-KFC.