Kroger employees can access their schedules online.
Simply head on over to www.feed.kroger.com and input your Enterprise User ID and Password in order to gain access.
If you do not have your Enterprise ID please visit your Kroger HR department.
Not a Kroger employee? Do you work at Roundys?
Please visit secureweb.kroger.com/SecureWEB/roundys to access your Roundys schedule online.
Kroger Customer Service
- Phone: 1 (800) 576-4377
- Online: www.kroger.com/topic/contact-us
- By Email: Send us a message
- My Prescriptions – Inquiries about My Prescriptions services, please call 1-855-489-2502
- Gift Cards – Gift card balance or order status inquiries, please call 1-800-576-4377
- Floral – Questions about an online floral order, please call 1-866-520-0356
Customer Service Hours of Operation Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to midnight EST Saturday and Sunday, 8:00 AM to 9:30 PM EST.
- RegisterYourNinja.com: Register your Ninja product online for warranty protection
- MyVanillaDebitCard.com: TheVanilla Direct Load service allows a customer to add funds to their Vanilla debit card in 60 seconds or less
“The area you are entering is intended for active associates of The Kroger Co. family of companies. Log in with your ID and password to continue. Click I AGREE to indicate that you accept the Company’s information security policy” – Feed.Kroger.com
Visit www.jobs.kroger.com to apply for a job in your area today!
Jobs include Kroger stores, distribution centers, manufacturing plants, technology hubs, and offices.
They offer great benefits and a fair starting salary.
HRIS Michaels Employee Login
Please have your username and password in order to gain access.
New employees will have to register with a valid email address.
Visit www.hris.michaels.com to gain access.
Must be a legal resident of Canada or the United States in order to access the service.
HRIS.Michaels.com HR Contact
- Contact Michaels IT Services at 1-855-432-6453
- Password Reset?… Please attempt to use PASSPORT to reset your password. Please wait for 15 minutes, before trying the new password
- General questions? 1-800-MICHAELS
Find a Michaels Location?
Please visit www.michaels.com/store-locator and input your city with a zip code.
Michaels Store Hours
- Monday 9 am to 9 pm
- Tuesday 9 am to 9 pm
- Wednesday 9 am to 9 pm
- Thursday 9 am to 9 pm
- Friday 9 am to 10 pm
- Saturday from 10 am to 8 pm
- Sunday 10 am to 5 pm
This is a free rewards program and is a free perks program for all Michaels fanboys!
Sign up today for exclusive deals, members-only events, receipt-free returns and more!
Why sign up?
“Michaels Rewards is a FREE perks program for all our customers. It is designed to provide enhanced benefits for our customers, such as department-specific coupons, receipt-free returns, and advance notice of sales and special events. As a member, you’ll be rewarded with exclusive offers sent to you via email”
Other Employment Options
If you want to apply for a job at Michael’s please visit www.michaels.com/hr-join and follow the on-screen instructions.
WorkForce West Virginia Unemployment Compensation
- Please use this site if you’re unemployed in the state of West Virginia
- Visit www.uc.workforcewv.org to file for West Virginia Unemployment Compensation
- UC.Workforcewv.org is powered by WVCommerce
You must use the WorkForce West Virginia Unemployment Compensation Division Web Application to file for unemployment in the state.
If you have not received the confirmation number, the information for your claim will not be filed.
To exit, press the “Return To Main Menu” button below and continue filing as usual.
To return to the prior page, click the Go Back button (if present).
Employed by Buffalo Wild Wings? Visit www.my.buffalowildwings.com.
UC Workforce WV Options
- File for a new or additional initial unemployment claim
- Enroll in direct deposit
- Find a local claim office
- Get information about your www.uc.workforcewv.org claim
- Download WV Unemployment forms
- View the amount of money you’re paid per week
- Report fraud
- Update your information (i.e. address, phone, or email)
UC.Workforcewv.org Contact Information
- To report a lost West Virginia Unemployment debit card please call 866-295-2955
- Mailing Address 1: 300 New River Town Center, Suite 300 Beckley WV 25801
- Visit a local office
- Mailing Address 2: 151 Robert C Byrd Indus Park Rd Ste 1 Moorefield WV 26836
If you’re visiting a Workforce West Virginia office in person please visit between 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday-Thursday and 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. on Friday.
The Workforce West Virginia offices are closed on all federal holidays.
My Waffle House
- Waffle House employees can access their work related account online with a username and password
- Wanna be Waffle House employees can even apply for a job online at My.WaffleHouse.com
- New Waffle House employees will have to provide the pre-registration access code (employees who do not have the pre-registration access code will want to speak with their manager in order to obtain one)
My.WaffleHouse.com is operated by the Waffle House and is free to use for all employees. The Waffle House pre-registration access code can also be obtained via text message or email (please allow up to 3 minutes for the code to be received from the time of request). Please note standard text message rates will apply and the Waffle House employees phone number may be used in recovering their My.WaffleHouse.com account in case they forget their login information (but is not required in order to start the recovery process).
- The employees login is usually the employees first letter of their name, middle initial, and then the first 5 letters of the employees last name (for example if the employee’s name is Sam W Davidson the login would be SWDAVID)
- Standard text message rates will apply for employees who elect to receive their code via text
- The code should arrive in 3 minutes or less
- The code will be valid for 24 hours
- Waffle House employees who pick to receive the code via email will receive the code from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please be sure to check spam email for the code
Waffle House Inc. is a Norcross, Georgia based casual dining restaurant that specializes in breakfast and late night dining. The Waffle House corporate office is based at 5986 Financial Dr Norcross, Georgia 30071 and can be reached via phone at (770) 729-5700. The best menu items when visiting a Waffle House include Waffles with a side of Bacon, Fried Eggs with a side of Ham, or the Texas Egg and Bacon Cheese Melt.