The Bank of American My New Card promotion is associated with most credit card offers from BOA (many of which include a cash bonus!)
If you were lucky enough to receive a BOA card offer please visit www.bankofamerica.com/mynewcard to sign up.
You must have a good to great credit score, be 18 years of age or older, and live in the United States (legally) in order to obtain a BOA card.
We are not aware of any Bank of America credit cards for people with bad credit… if there is any comment at the end of this review.
Bank Of America My New Card Activation
- Use the Personal Secure Code to apply for a Bank Of America credit card
- In addition to the Personal Secure Code the applicant will also have to provide their zip code
The BOA My New Card application will take about 5 minutes to complete and most applicants should receive a decision instantly. The Personal Secure Code can be found on the Bank Of America promotional material received in the mail and any questions about the My New Card application process can be directed to 1-800-932-2775.
My New Card Notes
- This credit card program is issued and administered by Bank of America, N.A.
- Applications will be judged on creditworthiness and BOA pre-qualified customers will have a higher rate of acceptance
- Please read Bank Of America Credit Card Agreements to learn more about rates, fees, and other important information
Popular BOA Credit Cards?
- BankAmericard Cash Rewards CARD: best for consumers who like cashback
- BOA Travel Rewards: designed for consumers who like to travel
- BankAmericard: good for those who are seeking the lowest available interest rate possible from BOA
The cash rewards card offers “1% cashback on purchases, 2% at grocery stores and 3% on gas for the first $1,500 in the combined grocery store and gas purchases each quarter”. The BOA Travel reward credit card provides 1.5 points for every dollar spent at approved retailers. All of the above mention Bank Of America cards have no annual fee and can be applied for in a matter of minutes (the average applicant will receive a response in 60 seconds and a live chat service is available).
BOA offers a customer credit card tool that will help consumers determine which card might be best for them. Applicants will be asked if they are looking for a credit card based on cash or travel rewards, do they need a card with a low rate OR looking for a credit card to help them in building credit.
It would be a wise choice the apply for a Bank of America credit card assuming it comes with a cash bonus.
If you card offer does not include a cash bonus… PASS!
US Bank Bonus 2017
- Get a juicy $200 bonus when opening an US Bank checking account
- This is a must for bank bonus chasing fan boys
- In order to claim the $200 bonus customers must open up an US Bank checking account and have a recurring deposit of $500 or more a month made into the account
USBank.com/Bonus2017 is a specific promotional offering intended for use at the address it was mailed to. The US Bank Bonus promo code and listed mailing address can only be used once. The $200 bonus will not be paid if the promo code is retrieved by unintended receipt or if the code was found via a promotional deals website (i.e. Slick Deals). www.USBank.com/Bonus2017 requires the applicant to be 18 years of age, a legal resident of the United States and requires the applicant to deposit $50 upon opening the checking account. This promotional offer from US Bank does not apples to Student Checking or Safe Debit Accounts. The juicy $200 bonus will be reported to the IRS and the account holder is responsible for all/any taxes associated with the bonus.
www.USBank.com/Bonus2017 Promotional Notes
- Limit of one bonus per household regardless of how large the family is
- This promotional offer cannot be combined with any other offer from US Bank
- US Bank reserves the right to terminate this promotion at anytime
USBank.com/Bonus2017 Sign Up Instructions
- Be lucky enough to find the $200 bonus offer from US Bank in the mail
- Hurry to a computer with Internet access
- Navigate to the sign up URL
- Enter the US Bank $200 bonus promo code (this code will be 7 digits in total length)
- Provide the applicants name and other required information (i.e. address, email address etc)
- Link a direct deposit to the checking account (ideally this would be the applicants weekly pay check or veterans disability payment)
- Set back and wait for the $200 bonus to be deposited into the account (this may take up to 10 weeks)
Bank of America Get More 150
- Get a $150 bonus when opening up a checking account with Bank of America
- Those who are lucky enough to receive this unique mailing offer from Bank of America should definitely take advantage of it
- The BOA Get More 150 offer is only for new Bank of America customers who don’t already have a personal checking account with BOA and received a this promotional letter directly from Bank of America
- This offer is open to legal residents of the United States who are 16 years of age or older
- Bank of America reserves the right to end or modify this promotion at anytime for any reason
The Bank of America Get More 150 offer can be used to open up a Bank of America Core Checking or a Bank of America Interest Checking account. The BOA Core Checking account is a no thrills account that requires a $25 opening deposit. The BOA Interest bearing checking account option is designed for the consumer who has a higher balance and would like to earn interest on that balance. The BOA Interest checking account requires an initial deposit of $150. Both the Core and Interest checking account come with monthly maintenance fees ($12 for Core and $25 for Interest) BUT both can be waived if certain criteria are met. In order to waive the bothersome maintenance fees associated with the Interest bearing account the customers balance must be $10,000 or more. In order to waive the fee in the Core checking account option the customer must have one direct deposit a month of $250 or more OR maintain a daily balance of $1500 or more.
- Be on the look out for this special offer by US Mail
- Once the mailing has arrive hid it from a wife or mother in law so it does end up in the trash
- Open a checking account with the unique offer code
- Set up direct deposit
- Receive atleast two qualifying direct deposits of $500 or more each within the first 90 days of opening the new BOA checking account
- Set back and wait 60 days or less for the $150 bonus to be deposited directly into the customer Bank of America checking account
BankofAmerica.com/GetMore150 Must Read Notes
- A must for consumers who enjoy a bonus offer that pays
- A “Qualifying Direct Deposit” is a recurring direct deposit of a paycheck, pension, Veterans Affairs Disability payment, Social Security or other eligible regular monthly income, electronically deposited by an employer or an outside agency into the Bank of America checking account in question
- Any questions in regards to the Get More 150 bonus offer can be directed to 1 (800) 432-1000