ShopWheel Of Fortune
Wheel of Fortune Sony Card?
Contrary to popular belief a Sony Card is not available via the ShopWheel of Fortune store.
www.ShopWheelOfFortune.com Best Apparel
- Next day or 2-day shipping is available
- WOF will not ship merchandise on Saturday or Sunday
- If you don’t have a credit card or debit card, you can pay with PayPal, and set up PayPal to withdraw money directly from your bank account
- The prices displayed in the store are in US dollars
- Customers cannot pay via gold coins or diamonds regardless of what you are hearing on the streets
- Merchandise will not ship on Federal Holidays (i.e. Christmas, Presidents Day)
- Free shipping is available for Wheel of Fortune FANBOYS who make a purchase of $100 or more
Common Wheel of Fortune Shopping Questions and Answers
Q: Can I send my order to a P.O. Box address?
A: We cannot deliver to P.O. Box addresses except for military addresses (APO/FPO).
Q: What qualifies as a “business day?”
A: Our business days are Monday through Friday, excluding US holidays. Shipments are not delivered on Saturday or Sunday.
Q: May I order by phone?
A: Yes! You can place orders by calling 877-760-9649.
Shop Wheel of Fortune Payment Options
Payments can only be made using a credit card.
Personal checks and money orders are not allowed when making a purchase at the Wheel of Fortune shop.
Make a payment using a Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover credit card.
ShopWheelofFortune.com Customer Service
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 877-760-9649 8 am – 8 pm EST Mon-Fri | 10 am – 6 pm EST Sat
Tech questions in regards to www.shopwheeloffortune.com can be directed to toll-free 1-877-760-9649.
ShopWheel Of Fortune Gear Online
American Express Update Contact Information
Access an AMEX account to update your credit card contact information.
Contact information includes phone number, address, email address, and name (in the event of a marriage or divorce).
Please visit www.americanexpress.com/updatecontactinfo now.
Must have an AMEX account in order to update your account.
American Express Update Contact Information Notes
- Simple to use
- Must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States
- You can also call the toll free number on the back of your American Express credit card to update your contact information
- Requires internet connection
Any questions in regards to the service can be directed to an American Express customer service agent at Customer service: 1-800-528-4800.
For bill pay you barking up the wrong tree. Please dial toll-free 1-800-472-9297 for bill pay issues.
Best American Express Credit Cards
- American Express Gold Premier
- American Express Magnet (best for flat rate rewards… nothing fancy here, just great rewards)
- Blue Cash Everyday (best for consumers looking to transfer a balance)
- Blue Cash Preferred (new members will earn a mind-blowing $250 bonus statement credit after spending $1,000 on purchases within the first three months of opening a Blue Cash Preferred account)
Please note American Express credit cards are designed for consumers with a good to great credit score.
If your credit score is not so great or just plain terrible please check out the line of credit cards from Credit One.
American Express Customer Service
“American Express Company, together with its subsidiaries, provides charge and credit payment card products, and travel-related services to consumers and businesses worldwide“. – Yahoo
The American Express corporate office is based at American Express Company 200 Vesey Street Lower Manhattan New York, NY 10285 United States and can be reached locally by dialing 212-640-2000.
Please note updating your contact information with American Express is free and will take effect immediately.
AMEX Update Website