Table of Contents
Once you have successfully applied for and been sent the Achieve credit card you may sign in to your account online.
Please visit www.achievecard.com/login and follow the on-screen instructions in order to access your credit card account. Please have your User ID and or email address on hand in order to sign to your Achieve card account.
- Activate an Achieve Card or sign up to receive one via US mail
- The activate the card customers will need the 16-digit card number (located on the front of the Achieve card)
“The AchieveCard Visa Prepaid Card is issued by The Bancorp Bank (who is a member FDIC) pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. and may be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted.” – Achieve Cardholder Agreement
Where can AchieveCards be loaded?
- Rite Aid
- CVS Pharmacy
- ACE Cash Express
It should be noted that the above list is NOT all-encompassing but rather some of the more popular locations to load an Achieve Card with cash.
Once the card has been loaded the consumer can use it as a debit card anywhere VISA is accepted. The consumer can also use the Achieve Card at any ATM for free that displays the Visa, Allpoint, STAR, MoneyPass, or NYCE logo/name.
AchieveCard.com Account Login FAQ
To view the complete FAQ page provided via the Achieve card please visit www.achievecard.com/prepaid_faq. Below are some of the popular highlights of the page, however.
- The AchieveCard Visa Prepaid Card cannot accept wire transfers
- Customers can however complete an ACH transfer (Automated Clearing House) which can take up to 2-5 business days depending on the Bank in question (i.e. US Bank, Bank of America, Wells)
- If you suspect fraud on your Achieve card account please dial 1-800-486-0273 immediately
- The Achieve prepaid card is issued by the Green Dot Corporation
- Green Dot reserves the right to require the applicant to send documents to verify addresses or the origin of funds being deposited onto your AchieveCard Visa Prepaid Card
AchieveCard Customer Phone Number and Service
- Customers are limited to 8 ATM withdraws a day (more than enough) and the maximum withdrawal at one time is $300 while the most a customer can withdraw during a 24-hour period is $600
- No more than $2500 per day can be spent using the Achieve Card
- The AchieveCard can handle up to 25 transactions a day (any more than that and the customer will have to find an alternative form of payment)
- Customers are allowed no more than $10,000 on the card at any one time
- Customers are allowed “to make an ACH transfer (Automated Clearing House) which can take up to 2-5 business days depending on Bank Communication“
- Only adults who are 18 years of age or older are allowed to use the card
Any questions about the Achieve Card can be directed to 1-800-401-7951 or by mail at AchieveCard Visa Prepaid Card; PMB 296 P.O. Box 200255; Austin, Texas 78720. Finally, it should be noted that AchieveCard is not in any way a credit card and will not improve nor hamper a poor person’s credit score.