WorkForce West Virginia Unemployment Compensation
- Please use this site if you’re unemployed in the state of West Virginia
- Visit www.uc.workforcewv.org to file for West Virginia Unemployment Compensation
- UC.Workforcewv.org is powered by WVCommerce
You must use the WorkForce West Virginia Unemployment Compensation Division Web Application to file for unemployment in the state.
If you have not received the confirmation number, the information for your claim will not be filed.
To exit, press the “Return To Main Menu” button below and continue filing as usual.
To return to the prior page, click the Go Back button (if present).
Employed by Buffalo Wild Wings? Visit www.my.buffalowildwings.com.
UC Workforce WV Options
- File for a new or additional initial unemployment claim
- Enroll in direct deposit
- Find a local claim office
- Get information about your www.uc.workforcewv.org claim
- Download WV Unemployment forms
- View the amount of money you’re paid per week
- Report fraud
- Update your information (i.e. address, phone, or email)
UC.Workforcewv.org Contact Information
- To report a lost West Virginia Unemployment debit card please call 866-295-2955
- Mailing Address 1: 300 New River Town Center, Suite 300 Beckley WV 25801
- Visit a local office
- Mailing Address 2: 151 Robert C Byrd Indus Park Rd Ste 1 Moorefield WV 26836
If you’re visiting a Workforce West Virginia office in person please visit between 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday-Thursday and 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. on Friday.
The Workforce West Virginia offices are closed on all federal holidays.