A 1.3 million dollar settlement has been proposed in the class action lawsuit entitled In re: Trader Joe’s Tuna Litigation which is pending in the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California.
Simply head on over to www.tjtunasettlement.com to file a claim now!
This class action smells fishy and the settlement payment is not that great… rats.
You need to file a claim by 7/1/2020 in order to receive a settlement award.
If you are not happy with the terms of the settlement please attend the fairness hearing which will take place on or around 9/14/2020.
Who should file a claim?
Any legal residents of the United States who purchased one of the following cans of tuna from Trader Joes between Jan. 5, 2012, and March 2, 2020.
- 5 oz. Trader Joe’s Albacore Tuna in Water Salt Added
- 5 oz. Trader Joe’s Albacore Tuna in Water Half Salt
- 5 oz. Trader Joe’s Albacore Tuna in Water No Salt Added
- 5 oz. Trader Joe’s Albacore Tuna in Olive Oil Salt Added
- 5 oz. Trader Joe’s Skipjack Tuna in Water With Sea Salt
- 5 oz. Trader Joe’s Yellowfin Tuna in Olive Oil Solid Light
It should be noted that Trader Jews denies any actions of wrongdoing but has agreed to settle in order to avoid further litigation.
read more: Visit www.getquesttest.com to get a COVID-19 test
read more: Visit www.bhgwalmartoffer.com to file a claim
TJTunaSettlement.com Contact Info
- Mail-In re: Trader Joe’s Litigation c/o KCC Class Action Services LLC P.O. Box 43502 Providence RI 02940-3502
- Phone – 1-844-799-2424
Class Counsel: L. Timothy Fisher BURSOR & FISHER PA
Defense Counsel: Robert J. Parks PARKS & SOLAR LLP